If there’s one thing RSS.com is all too familiar with, it’s the need to continuously adapt and evolve to meet the needs of our podcasters.
As podcasting as a medium continues to grow in popularity, the need for more in demand features will be the difference between shows that flourish and ones that become stagnant.
It is with this sentiment in mind that we’re thrilled to share with you the latest quarterly report on updates to our platform to help you grow with RSS.com.
Let’s dive in!
- We extended the education plans for instant approval beyond users with .edu email addresses. Many more top level domains are now able to sign up for education pricing. Learn more about our educational plan and how you can save 60% off our original RSS Podcaster plan.
- We also improved our podcast chapters and soundbites features for a better user experience
- New option to automatically submit your podcast to Spotify, Amazon Music, and Samsung APIs (in beta) – We’re working on rolling this out to all shows
- Options to make your episodes display in Serial or Episodic format in your RSS feed and on your free RSS.com public podcast website:
- Episodic is the default setting, and it displays your episodes from newest to oldest. This means that whenever you publish a new episode it will appear at the top of the viewing lists of the platforms.
- The Serial order arranges podcast episodes from oldest-to-newest nested within its assigned season.
- New stats by location – in your podcast analytics dashboard you can now see where your listeners are tuning in by city and country. Not only can this help you cater your content to your audience, but it can be beneficial when creating reports/media kits to share with sponsors and advertisers. To help you in creating your reports, all stats can be exported in CSV/Excel format.
- New guided submission for podcast directories – the more directories you can add your show to, the more opportunities you have to get your show found by new listeners
All of our upgrades are included with your RSS.com podcast hosting fees.
We believe in fair pricing for all podcasters, and will never punish your growth with higher fees based on downloads.
We have a lot more exciting upgrades in the works for the rest of 2022 – stay tuned!