Joing the RSS
Who is RSS?
The RSS podcast hosting service allows podcasters to publish episodes simply with no technical skills necessary. With RSS you can set up your podcast in less than 3 minutes. Fully customizable and Apple and Spotify friendly, RSS is the best way to distribute podcasts reliably and quickly.
How does the RSS Affiliate Program work?
We take care of all the rest by automatically generating and updating your RSS podcast feed and producing a dynamic website that includes a list of your most recent podcasts, an archive, and a streaming media player.
- 💰 If you have a website, blog, podcast, or social media page, you can earn commissions on sign-ups referred to RSS.com using affiliate tracking links.
- 📈 The RSS affiliate program is hosted on the ShareASale affilliate network, which tracks clicks and leads.
- 🎁 Through the ShareASale dashboard, you will have access to creative assets, text links, and special promotional offers.
- 🎯 Each time someone visits your site, clicks an affiliate link and signs up for a free trial with RSS, you will earn a commission.
- 🎉 ShareASale pays out commissions each month.
What are the benefits of joining the Affiliate
The ShareASale sign-up process is simple and there are no fees to join the program.
You will earn $10 commission on all RSS free trial sign-ups generated through your link.
You will receive commission up to 90 days after the initial click.
You will have access to special offers and brand updates to share with your visitors.
Our dedicated program management team is available to help you with all your affiliate program questions and needs.
How do I get started?
If you would like to become an RSS affiliate, click here to submit an application through ShareASale. We will review your application in ShareASale within 2 business days and approve you into the program.
If you have any questions or if you need anything to help you promote RSS on your website, please contact us at <a href='mailto:email@example.com' target='blank'>firstname.lastname@example.org</a>