There’s nothing quite like meeting people in person, getting the opportunity to hear their stories, and learn more about their Podcasts.
The networking is just one aspect of what makes attending a conference like Podcast Movement so valuable. With that said, if you can’t get somewhere in person at least try to get virtual tickets when they are offered because the amount of great info you can get from the sessions is amazing.
Here were some of the sessions offered today:
- Podcast Veterans Share War Stories, Tips for Success
- Outside Voice: Your Branded Podcast Must Be Audience-First
- How Top Wrestling Podcasts Foster Community & Grow Their Shows
- Making the Podcast Tech Space Inclusive for Women
- Be Brand Safe Not Brand Boring
- Download Numbers Don’t Tell the Full Story (And other truths about branded podcasts)
- What Content Marketers Can Learn From Jack Daniel’s Branded Podcast
- New Media Show Live
“Be recommendable.” Simple yet great advice from @PodcastMovement. Did you go to @LifeAtPurdue? If you recommend the #ThisIsPurdue podcast to just 1 person in the next week, you could make a huge difference in this show and how we share #Boilermaker stories! 👏🏻💛🖤#PM21 pic.twitter.com/Cjr4rTkbs3— Kate Young (@KateMYoung) August 6, 2021
In addition to the @questlove party, @iHeartRadio has a barista in its expo booth. If it weren’t for the puppy people they would be the hands-down winners of @PodcastMovement #PM21 pic.twitter.com/QtppznNC1W— Rebecca Lavoie (@reblavoie) August 6, 2021
For both our on-site team members and our virtual ones, we can honestly say that Podcast Movement was an incredible experience. We’re looking forward to continuing the conversations we started with some of the most amazing people in this community.
We’ve got some new ideas to kick around, and we’re looking forward to catching up on any of the sessions that we couldn’t catch live when the replays are released.
Hopefully, if you were there at the conference virtually or live, you too have a plan for how you will implement lessons learned and engage with the people you met.
So where do you go from here? Whether you have a podcast or not, we hope you will consider our company as your hosting platform. Read our post 10 Best Podcast Hosting Platforms In 2021 – Review & Comparisons to see how we stack up against the competition
We give you all of the tools and resources you need to launch and grow your podcast.
If you missed out on today’s sessions, we’ve found a lot of resources from the speakers that presented for the final day of Podcast Movement.
- This video from Jason Cercone offers his 5 big takeaways from the conference, and this video from Krystal Proffitt shows highlights and recaps – We highly recommend watching them.
- Speaking of videos, we saw Podcast Movement released their official highlight reel from the event on YouTube here.
- Sharing this resource one last time for anyone that missed it. We found this amazing playlist on the Podcast Movement channel that you have to see! Though they are not all presenting exactly what they did at the conference, it features many of the speakers that spoke live in Nashville!
- Audry shared their presentation on their YouTube channel here
- Podcast Movement shared some final thoughts on their conference too
- A great way to catch up on many of the ideas shared at the Podcast Movement conference both virtual and in person, is to check out the event hashtag “#pm21” on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram and go through everyone’s posts. There are slide images, quotes, and additional recaps from a wide variety of attendees
Podcast Movement 2021 Recaps
And finally to close things out, here are a few more amazing social media posts we saw throughout the day:
Our audio engineer team had a blast at this year's #PM21 🎙️🔊 pic.twitter.com/hJrDKyjJ0U— Bleav Podcast Network (@BleavPodcasts) August 6, 2021
I’m attending my last in-person session at #PM21 this morning. Most presenters have been very prepared and well meaning in providing information or examples that lead to actionable podcast improvements. Oddly the less corporate the presentation the more valuable the sessions get pic.twitter.com/fD1fIPqaZu— Stargate "SP" Pioneer (@StargatePioneer) August 6, 2021