At RSS.com we believe in adapting with the times. Since our early days of hand-coding podcasts for distribution, we have seen the medium grow and change, and are honored to continue our mission of delivering the best podcast hosting service for our users.
Throughout the last quarter, we have been working hard to bring you the best features to make your life as a podcaster as easy as we possibly can. That said, here are some of the updates we’ve made in Q2 2022.
The following are updates that were completed in April 2022:
- New stats by location – in your podcast analytics dashboard you can now see where your listeners are tuning in by city and country. Not only can this help you cater your content to your audience, but it can be beneficial when creating reports/media kits to share with sponsors and advertisers. To help you in creating your reports, all stats can be exported in CSV/Excel format.
The following are updates that were completed in May 2022:
- Updated our pricing page and made it easier to see everything you get for your subscription fee.
- Improved our spam detection and removal system to keep our community of podcasters safe.
- Upgraded our cloud infrastructure to improve speed and performance.
- Published a new page highlighting all of the available features when you use RSS.com for your podcast hosting.
The following are updates that were completed in June 2022:
- Added additional languages including Mexican Spanish, Armenian, and Maltese to our user dashboard allowing you to tell your audience the language you’re speaking on your podcast. This helps Apple, Google, Spotify, etc. add your shows to the podcast directories of that language.
- Improved Italian and Spanish translations.
- Improved our search engine optimization within podcast RSS Feeds and SEO meta tags.
- Improved the speed at which public podcast websites and episodes load.
- Improved Geolocation map to provide more accurate reporting on which areas are downloading episodes.