The following are updates that were completed in July 2022:
- We deployed a hibernation status for users that want to take a short break from their podcasts
- We implemented new integrations with software for a better customer experience from sign up to checkout
- We partnered with Alby to enable Value 4 Value Bitcoin Payments so listeners can tip podcasters directly with boostagrams and support their favorite shows directly.
The following are updates that were completed in August 2022:
- We improved our podcast analytics dashboard
- Improved the user experience in our Value 4 Value payments
- Improved the load times of podcast website pages
- And we improved the mobile-friendliness of our website
The following are updates that were completed in September 2022:
- By popular demand, we created a “draft” option for podcast episodes. You can now load your episodes and save them as a draft or schedule them for future publication. And, if at any point you want to go ahead and publish an episode that is scheduled for a later date, our podcasters now have that option.
We have even more exciting features coming out in Q4 including Apple Podcasts Delegated Delivery. Stay tuned!