You don’t know what you don’t know. . . and knowledge is power. Many of us manage our finances based on what our parents taught us, and unfortunately, many of those lessons were learned the hard way. But Amanda Kinderman is on a mission to help eliminate the “taboo” that surrounds money by helping women take charge of their wealth potential so that we can achieve financial freedom and become better teachers for the next generation.
Rachel, Erin, and Amanda cover:
- How Amanda went from clinical researcher in public health to financial advisor and financial education advocate
- How lack of financial education contributes to the gender pay gap
- Basic money management tips that not everyone may be aware of
- Tips for managing money with a spouse or partner
- How to find credible resources for ed ...