Episode notesIn this Voices in Transition Series, we are pleased to welcome Fabienne Vailes from Flourishing Education.In this episode we discuss:
- What shocked Fabienne when she returned to work in Higher Education after a nine year absence.
- The research Fabienne conducted as she sought to understand why some students flourish while others simply survive.
- The model of well-being that resulted.
- Why, WHY is so important.
- How cultural agility matters even when you stay home.
- Boring but it matters - why the basics matter more than you think.