Episode notesOur relationships play a fundamental role in our well-being. When they are positive they nourish our well-being, but when relationship challenges arise they can be a significant drain on our well-being. In this episode we discuss different types of relationship challenge and suggest strategies for coping with them positively. We discuss:
- The different kinds of relationship challenge that may arise in times of transition.
- The importance of knowing what is important to you in a relationship - what is healthy and unhealthy for you.
- Suggestions for repair and restoration when relationships go wrong.
- What to do if someone is ghosting you.
- How to end a relationship well.
- The importance of focusing on rest and recovery and self-compassion in times of relatio ...