Episode notesSocial connection and friendship are fundamental to our level of well-being especially at times of student transition. A move to University, a year abroad or to the world of work offers new opportunities for connection and friendship, but the process of creating new relationships is not always easy. In this episode we discuss:
- Why relationships matter.
- Why we are socially motivated to connect.
- How we can create meaningful friendships.
- The value of our overall network of connections and friendships.
- Why talking to strangers and kindness feeds our sense of well-being.