This episode is devoted to trade with Canada. Part 2.
Our guest is Maria Guzman, a Senior International Market Consultant at Ontario Ministry of Economic Development.
Maria has 15+ years of experience in international business development with Government & Export Development sector, private Companies and Non/for profit organizations.
In the second part of the interview with Maria we will discuss:
- how to approach buyers and clients in Canada
- is it worth using chambers of commerce and trade shows in Canada
- decision making process and communication culture
- business culture differences between the provinces
- how to get initial trust and build long term partnerships
- how to calculate price of your products before talking to local buyers
- an ...