- Catastrophic failures that could be prevented00:02:14 - 00:02:54
- 00:00:00 - 00:01:0000:00:00 - 00:01:00Intro to the podcast and RV Technician Jessica Rider of pull ...
- 00:01:00 - 00:02:2000:01:00 - 00:02:20What is an RVTI technician
- 00:02:20 - 00:05:1800:02:20 - 00:05:18What vital components are overlooked in a routine checklist
- 00:05:18 - 00:08:4200:05:18 - 00:08:42How to and importance of repacking bearings & Text-a-Tech he ...
- 00:08:42 - 00:10:4300:08:42 - 00:10:43Don't miss these Hitch Maintenance Tips
- 00:10:43 - 00:15:2200:10:43 - 00:15:22Testing Trailer brakes, simple maintenance videos, essential ...
- 00:15:22 - 00:21:1500:15:22 - 00:21:15Pre-purchase inspections
- 00:21:15 - 00:23:1900:21:15 - 00:23:19Final component check for an enjoyable vacation
Welcome to Snowbirds and RV Travelers, the weekly show for RV enthusiasts, where we talk about parks, activities, travel tips, trends, reviews, and the latest news affecting your RV experience.
For more content and guest opportunities, head over to RVPodcast.com. That's RVPodcast.com.
Today we're talking with Jessica Rider, owner of Pull Through Sites Mobile RV Repair.
Jessica started her company in 2019 to be a voice for the average weekend camper and pivoted in 2021 to mobile RV repair.
Jessica, along with all the technicians at Pull Through Sites, are RVTI certified technicians,
servicing customers locally within 100 miles of St. Louis, Missouri and online around the world by their Text-a-Tech line.
How are you doing today, Jessica?
I'm great. How are you?
Nothing's gone wrong so