- Curiosity & Compassion00:19:55 - 00:23:15
- 00:00:00 - 00:03:0000:00:00 - 00:03:00What is a Metamour?
- 00:03:00 - 00:07:1700:03:00 - 00:07:17The Good
- 00:07:17 - 00:16:1600:07:17 - 00:16:16The Bad
- 00:16:16 - 00:18:3400:16:16 - 00:18:34The Complicated
- 00:18:34 - 00:23:1500:18:34 - 00:23:15What Now?
Welcome to Mindful Poly.
And I'm Fox.
And today we are talking about?
This is part of our Relationship Dynamics series.
So the simplest definition of a metamour is your partner's partner.
So in a world where you have metamores, you have metamours, you have metamores, you have
metamours, you have metamours,
have metamores, your partner has another partner, in that person, you would say, that is my metamour.
I love it.
I love how simple it is.
There are so many things in polyamory that are things that are familiar but then more
complex or complicated.
Well, it isn't the first pass.
And then the second we started thinking about
how to define this, it immediately gets tricky
because I mean, maybe in a parallel poly world,
you just say, that's my me