- Industry Expert Insights - What are your thoughts about Grai ...00:05:27 - 00:06:42
- Special Guest Interview - What motivates you to get up every ...00:08:45 - 00:09:20
- 00:00:20 - 00:04:0800:00:20 - 00:04:08Tricky Trevor's
- 00:04:08 - 00:08:1500:04:08 - 00:08:15Industry Expert Insights
- 00:08:15 - 00:54:4600:08:15 - 00:54:46Special Guest Interview
[Sound]: OPENING MUSIC JINGLE AND PODCAST INTRODUCTION.
TREVOR: Welcome to the Flaman Connect podcast. A podcast focused on the individual pieces that make up the larger community of people together, doing what's right and making a difference. Today's hosts, we have myself, Trevor Grinde, Regan Kunz and Mitch Flaman.
MITCH: What is the weirdest food you've tried and would you eat it again?
TREVOR: Prairie oysters and if it was done properly.
REGAN: Prairie oysters, they're like...
MITCH: Cow balls.
TREVOR: Yeah, cow balls. During 4-H, we had a big feed. We were at a show. So the Saturday night, we had a big feed and they were like breaded and fried. They were actually really good.
MITCH: So I've heard that before. I've heard they are pretty good. It started to sound like live