- Did you know that agriculture supplied $1.053 trillion to th ...00:00:25 - 00:01:00
- Pop Quiz - How many tomatoes or tomatoes are in a 32 ounce b ...00:01:00 - 00:02:15
- Industry Expert Insights - Does foliar feeding really work?00:06:00 - 00:06:30
- Special Guest Interview - A Farmer Guy00:12:00 - 00:12:55
- Special Guest Interview - Sid talks about "The Volt"00:26:30 - 00:29:00
- 00:00:15 - 00:01:0300:00:15 - 00:01:03Did You Know?
- 00:01:03 - 00:05:4600:01:03 - 00:05:46Now You Know!
- 00:05:46 - 00:11:5800:05:46 - 00:11:58Industry Expert Insights
- 00:11:58 - 00:44:3100:11:58 - 00:44:31Special Guest Interview
[Sound]: OPENING MUSIC JINGLE AND PODCAST INTRODUCTION.
WELCOME TO THE FLAMAN CONNECT PODCAST. A PODCAST FOCUSED ON THE INDIVIDUAL PIECES THAT MAKE UP THE LARGER COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE TOGETHER, DOING WHAT'S RIGHT AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE.]
[Trevor]: Welcome to the Flaman Connect podcast. A podcast focused on the individual pieces that make up the larger community of people together, doing what's right and making a difference. Today's hosts, we have myself, Trevor Grinde, Regan Kunz and Mitch Flaman. Did you know that agriculture supplied $1.053 trillion to the U.S. gross domestic product in 2017, which makes it the 16th largest economy in the world if treated as its own country?
[Mitch]: Can you say that again, please? $1.05 trillion?
[Mitch]: Read the whole thing ag