Episode notesThis episode features Kashif Khan, CEO of The DNA Company, author of 'The DNA Way', a TEDx speaker, and host of The Unpilled Podcast.Kashif talks about:
- the difference between genetics and epigenetics and how much control you have over how your genetics express
- the impact your DNA has on how you process and utilize hormones
- how depression might be a genetic mutation affecting your ability to utilize Vitamin D
- how cancer may or may not be genetic
- MS, Lupus, Autism
- personality traits and addiction
- relationships and more!