Q4 was another exciting quarter filled with multiple features and product updates that improved our platform and worked to solidify RSS.com as the absolute best podcast hosting platform for new and experienced podcasters.
Also in Q4, RSS.com was one of only a handful of podcast hosting providers selected by Apple to support the initial release of Delegated Delivery.
- Integrated the Alby Google Chrome plugin into our public podcast pages making it even easier for your listeners to tip you with bitcoin.
- Improved page loading time on our podcaster’s public podcasting websites so listeners can load podcast episodes faster.
- Updated our episode draft feature to the enhance the user experience.
- Worked on development of Apple Podcast Subscriptions product release.
- Worked on upgrading our podcast upload process.
- Enhanced SEO meta tag optimization.
- Improved our translations for multiple languages.
- Decreased load time of our community page.
- Continued working on our Apple Podcast Subscriptions product release.
2023 promises to be another exciting year as our roadmap is packed with more features geared towards providing our podcasters with the best service and most features for the lowest price.