Hilary fell in love with construction at an early age while helping her dad in his contractor business. After a life-changing experience on a mission trip to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, Hilary was inspired to help people. She enlisted in the military a few years later and became a combat engineer officer, shattering the glass ceiling as the 3rd woman ever to have completed BOTH the US Army Ranger School and the Sapper Leader Course.
● How Hurricane Katrina helped Hilary discover her life’s goal
● Why she thought Ranger School sounded like fun
● The challenges of leading as the only woman in all-male army units.
● Why she likes to approach things “with a little bit of caution”
● 4 pieces of advice Hilary gives anyone who is a trailblazer in their career
Learn about Hilary’s current po ...... Read more