Simon Kardynal started training for leadership from the moment he joined the military at age 19 in the Royal Canadian Regiment. 5 years later, he moved to the Royal Canadian Air Force. During his 26-year career in the military, he learned that leadership principles apply in ALL walks of life, not just the military. Now he teaches those core, proven principles on his top-rated podcast.
● What humble servant leadership looks like
● How he learned to lead “with his heart” instead of just his mind
● The mindshift required to move from leading individuals to leading teams
● The key difference between being negligent and just making a mistake
● His #1 piece of advice for emerging leaders dealing with “impostor syndrome”
**Plus, Jeff and Simon each share what they consider to be the 5 most difficult ...... Read more