Episode notesIn this episode of Techbytes, we discussed essential topics from last week in the tech world.
- Central Bank of Nigeria hikes interest rate to 18.5% amid soaring inflation
- Binance was accused of mixing customers’ funds with revenue
- OpenAI founders worried “super-intelligent” AIs would destroy the world if not strictly regulated
- An Android app started secretly recording users almost a year after it was listed on Google Play
- Uber Eats Kenya now delivers alcohol and medicine amid growing competition from rivals