Episode notesIn this episode of Techbytes, we discussed essential topics from last week in the tech world.
- Moniepoint enters Nigeria’s consumer banking segment, to rival Opay and PalmPay
- Founders Factory Africa closes $114 million round to better serve founders in Africa
- ChatGPT costs $700,000 to run daily, and OpenAI may go bankrupt in 2024
- Nigerian schoolgirls at FGGC Sagamu built an AI robot called Kiki-Saggy
- Mark Zuckerberg no longer interested in a cage fight, says Elon Musk is unserious
tech newsbusinessafricatelecomsnigeriatechnologyblockchaindatacbn policyartificial intelligence