- 00:00:00 - 00:02:1100:00:00 - 00:02:11Intro to the Episode and About Josh Elledge
- 00:02:11 - 00:10:0200:02:11 - 00:10:02How to Get Started Guest Podcasting
- 00:10:02 - 00:13:3300:10:02 - 00:13:33Your Presence is Vital to Establishing Authority
- 00:13:33 - 00:17:0400:13:33 - 00:17:04Make Content for the Right Platform - Then Repurpose It
- 00:17:04 - 00:23:2600:17:04 - 00:23:26How Josh’s Business Model Has Changed
- 00:23:26 - 00:25:0100:23:26 - 00:25:01Josh Talks about the Podcasts His Company Produces
- 00:25:01 - 00:28:0800:25:01 - 00:28:08What Makes a Bad Pitch?
- 00:28:08 - 00:29:4500:28:08 - 00:29:45Josh on Guest Swapping
- 00:29:45 - 00:31:2100:29:45 - 00:31:21Achieving Your Goals is Inevitable - If You Put in the Work
- 00:31:21 - 00:35:1900:31:21 - 00:35:19Where People Can Find Josh
Hey everyone! Ashley here with RSS podcasting. On today's episode, I'm chatting with Josh Elledge of UpMyInfluence. Josh has had more than 2000 media appearances and more than 300 podcast guest appearances. So, he's an authority on leveraging podcast guest appearances, to build your brand and your business. Enjoy the show.
Well, Josh, I'm so excited you could be here today. Could you do me a huge favor and tell me who you are and what you do?
About the Guest
Josh Elledge 0:49
Yeah, my name is Josh Elledge, and I am the founder and CEO of upmyinfluence.com, and I have been an entrepreneur for decades, and been a podcaster when I was hand coding my own RSS feeds back in, I want to say, March 2007.
Josh Elledge 1:08