In this episode of the Jiu Jitsu Junction podcast, Andre and Chase discuss how to approach training hard to maximize your experience on the mats in BJJ.
Throughout the discussion they talk about how wrestling handles intensity and what lessons we can carry over and adapt to jiu jitsu.
Some topics discussed:
- The difference between hard drilling and hard rolling in jiu jitsu
- When it's bad to train hard
- When it's good to train hard
- How to maximize skill development with hard training
- How to ask your training partners for the intensity you need