Badass Lady-Folk host Christine Sloan Stoddard interviews poet, essayist, and collage artist Kim Vodicka. They talk about Kim's book The Elvis Machine, Memphis, CLASH Books, and more.
• Kim Vodicka portfolio site: https://kimvodicka.com
• The Elvis Machine: https://www.clashbooks.com/new-products-2/kim-vodicka-the-elvis-machine
• The Elvis Machine, Live From Sun Studio! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOHyycWI0g&t=175s
• The Elvis Machine book cover artist Joel Amat Güell: http://joelamatguell.com
• The Elvis Machine in Quail Bell Magazine: http://www.quailbellmagazine.com/the-unreal-20/poem-requiem-for-an-exclusive-by-kim-vodicka
• Kim's books: https://kimvodicka.com/Books
• Kim's selected poems & collages: https://kimvodicka.com/Selected-Poems-Art
• CLASH Books: https://www.clashbooks.com
• Really Serious Literature: https://rlysrslit.bigcartel.com
• Heaven Is A Photograph: https://www.clashbooks.com/new-products-2/christine-sloan-stoddard-heaven-is-a-photograph
• Heaven Is A Photograph photography panel: https://rss.com/podcasts/badassladyfolk/143537/
The Badass Lady-Folk intro/outro music is from "Talking Hands" by Toxic Moxie.
© Quail Bell Press & Productions, www.quailbell.com, 2021