In this bonus episode, we cover the updates from the OpenAI Developer Conference on the 6th Nov 2023. This includes:
- GPT-4 Turbo launched with 128k context window, allowing more detailed analysis of long documents.
- New Assistant API enables developers to build AI agents leveraging OpenAI models like DALL-E3, GPT4, test to speech, advanced data analysis and more. Opens possibilities for many specialized apps e.g. coding assistants, an AI-powered vacation planner, a voice-controlled DJ, a smart visual canvas, whatever you can imagine.
- No need to switch modalities in ChatGPT Plus - it now handles images, data analysis, etc automatically without needing to use a drop down.
- New GPT-3.5 Turbo with 16k context window coming to free ChatGPT users.
- Retrieval tool allows apps to remember user info rather than re- ...