After a two-week break, Paul and Martin return with a heap of AI news from the last two weeks. Strap in!
- ChatGPT user growth may have stalled, with data suggesting fewer users in June compared to May.
- OpenAI provided all API users access to GPT 4, a significant development for developers using the API.
- ChatGPT's internet access was revoked due to users bypassing paywalls and accessing gated content on news sites.
- OpenAI's team is building a human-level automated alignment researcher to scale efforts and align superintelligence more effectively.
- OpenAI made Code Interpreter available to everyone, enabling various functionalities within the chat, data analysis, visualization, predictive modeling, and more.
- OpenAI seeks new data sources, striking deals with Shutterstock and the Associated Press.