- Dracula's Interview With a Realtor00:01:53 - 00:05:47
- It's My Monster Mash, and I'll Die if I Want To00:05:47 - 00:09:39
- Flandemic by Cliff Bumgardner00:09:39 - 00:13:53
- 00:00:00 - 00:01:5300:00:00 - 00:01:53Intro
- 00:01:53 - 00:05:4700:01:53 - 00:05:47Dracula's Interview With a Realtor
- 00:05:47 - 00:09:3900:05:47 - 00:09:39It's My Monster Mash, and I'll Die if I Want To
- 00:09:39 - 00:13:5300:09:39 - 00:13:53Flandemic by Cliff Bumgardner
- 00:13:53 - 00:15:0800:13:53 - 00:15:08Outro
- 00:15:08 - 00:27:4000:15:08 - 00:27:40Creature Feature Sneak Preview
You know what scares the living bejesus out of me, Plot Bot?
The fact that you are aging and have done nothing with your life besides use terms like, "bejesus?"
Well, yeah, that's one thing, but I'm more frightened by the amount of Christmas bologna that is out before Halloween.
You should consider getting a hobby so you have less time to worry about trivial matters.
There's nothing trivial about this! It's a serious issue! And who gives a toot about Thanksgiving when you have Black Friday riding its ass like a decked out Honda Civic.
I'm more of a Cyber Monday kind of guy myself. Have you considered knitting?
Well, I could use a new blanket. But I'd rather just buy one.
Wait until Black Friday. I bet they'll have bitchin' deals.
Hey, that is a good idea!
You consumer whore.