- Do You Believe in Wi-fi After Life?00:01:07 - 00:04:45
- Revenge Yearbook Signing00:04:45 - 00:08:16
- 00:08:16 - 00:11:54
- 00:00:00 - 00:01:0700:00:00 - 00:01:07INTRO
- 00:01:07 - 00:04:4500:01:07 - 00:04:45Do You Believe in Wi-fi After Life?
- 00:04:45 - 00:08:1600:04:45 - 00:08:16Revenge Yearbook Signing
- 00:08:16 - 00:11:5400:08:16 - 00:11:54Smelter Dealter
- 00:11:54 - 00:12:3300:11:54 - 00:12:33Outro
Howdy and welcome to episode two of Skit Your Shorts; the short stories comedy podcast. I'm Dutch Foley, pleasure to meet ya. My robot co-host here is Plot Bot 9000. Why don't you introduce yourself, PB. Come on, PB, don't be shy.
I am busy.
Okay, well, the show has started already.
I'm perusing the information highway.
That's neat, what have you learned from this web of information?
It's not a web, spiders are eww, it's a highway that you can surf. I have learned about two girls who have to share a single cup. The human body has an incredible recycling system. Do you want to know what happens?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure our waste is not meant to be recycled in the way the video portrays. And how about you just tell us our first short story instead?
Fine, but it's going to involve the Wo