- 00:00:00 - 00:00:3000:00:00 - 00:00:30Show introduction
- 00:00:30 - 00:01:3100:00:30 - 00:01:31About the podcast
- 00:01:31 - 00:02:5900:01:31 - 00:02:59Guest introduction
- 00:02:59 - 00:06:5500:02:59 - 00:06:55Veritas Approach to Diversity
- 00:06:55 - 00:08:5400:06:55 - 00:08:54What Makes Veritas Approach Different
- 00:08:54 - 00:10:5800:08:54 - 00:10:58How to move from symptomatic approach to the root cause?
- 00:10:58 - 00:14:3800:10:58 - 00:14:38How do I know if my culture is improving
- 00:14:38 - 00:16:0000:14:38 - 00:16:00Why do you turn away business?
- 00:16:00 - 00:18:3400:16:00 - 00:18:34How did you attract businesses when you first started?
- 00:20:00 - 00:23:5800:20:00 - 00:23:58What are some of your biggest challenges in diversity space? ...
- 00:23:58 - 00:29:1400:23:58 - 00:29:14What makes a good DEI facilitator?
- 00:29:14 - 00:35:4000:29:14 - 00:35:40Listener Questions
- 00:35:40 - 00:46:1500:35:40 - 00:46:15Books By Guest
What up world? We are so excited to kick off our inaugural podcast Break In Barriers, the Diversity Equity Inclusion podcast, brought to you by Community College. I'm your host Anthony Arrington with my co-host Nick Ford. Are you doing Nick? What's up man? I'm doing great. This is exciting.
I'm really looking forward to this and a couple of great guests. Let's show. Let's do, yeah, let's, let's do it, man. Well, since this is our inaugural show, we should. Tell the folks kind of about our business, what we do. So top rank, we are a diversity, equity, inclusion, recruiting, and consulting firm. We focus on facilitation.
We focus on unapologetic efforts to help companies improve their culture. As Nick and I say, we wanna work ourselves out of a business. Yep. Is our vision is to no longer